Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happily Never After

Happily never After ( full song available upon request)

We had a great family, a fantastic life.

The dreams that we dreamed, there was always  so much time

You started cheating did you think I didn't know

I started grieving way before I let it show

and here you are after your greener grass turns all brown

thinking I'd want you back  why ever would you think that

baby I'm so over you now

I'm over your cheating and over your lies

Done with competing  with a fantasy life

So you ask me if I'd ever take you back

Well baby to hell with that

I'd say never , never , never ,never

....Happily never after , never after that

Never after her and never after them

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE AWESOME :) Check Out www.childrenofankh.com