2. That's Okay - One of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you'll pay for your mistake.
3. Nothing - The calm before the storm. This means "Something" and you better be on your toes. Note: Arguments that start with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine" (See #1).
4. Five Minutes - If getting dressed, this means half an hour. (Don't be mad about this. It's the same definition for you when it's your turn to do some chores around the house.)
5. Thanks - A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, "You're welcome," and let it go.
6. Loud Sigh - Not actually a word but rather a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is standing here wasting her time arguing with you about "Nothing."
7. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission. (Don't Do It!)
8. Don't worry about it, I got it - The second most dangerous statement a woman can make. It means that a woman has asked a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself.
This will result in you asking at a later date, "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, see # Not going to get your answer until she has sat on her anger for about twenty minutes.
You will think your fight is over. Then you will sit on the couch take your socks off, and throw them on the floor in front of the coffee table.
Now shes going to walk into the room and completely lose her mind.
If you have successfully driven your girlfriend or wife to have a complete melt down.
You should really ask yourself why, because she will pull out the list of everything she has ever been mad about now.
Nobody really wants to hear that.
(Get up run away to your man cave as quick as you can right now.)
No reason flowers on a regular basis will keep any of this from ever happening.
If one time every couple weeks or so you do something sweet ....anything when your not in trouble counts.