- It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
- It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
- Putting salt on a railway track may be punishable by death.
- Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
- You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
- Peanuts are not allowed to be sold in Lee County, Alabama after sunset on Wednesdays.
- You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
- It is legal to drive the wrong way on a one way street if you have a lantern on the front of your car.
- You can't look at a moose from an airplane.
- Kangaroos are not allowed in barber shops at any time.
- it is illegal to wake a bear for photographic purposes.
- It is an offence to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
- It is State Policy that all emergencies are held to a minimum.